[NFBWATlk] Upcoming NFB Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 05:43:44 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, Saturday September 18th, 2021

from 10:00 am to Noon on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625

Passcode: 573725

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (San Jose)

We will have much to discuss, including the following.

*	Group Activity/Ice Breaker
*	Approve minutes
*	State of the State Affiliate and National News to Know, Marci
Carpenter, Affiliate President
*	All things regarding upcoming State convention! Let’s get ready!
*	Announcements on statewide meetings, such as students and seniors

We will also dedicate some time to hear from Joel Miller, from Safe Starts
Sidewalk Café. Joel would like to talk to us about what he and his staff
would like to implement regarding restaurants and outdoor dining, also known
as Streeteries. He will be sending a PowerPoint presentation which will be
emailed before the chapter for us to follow along when he makes his remarks.
He’d also like to hear from blind people, via this meeting or an online
survey,  with any ideas or concerns. How might we be affected by some of
these changes?

If you have any questions, send an email to chapter president Jim Portillo
at  <mailto:portillo.jim at gmail.com> portillo.jim at gmail.com .

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

Join us for what will be an informative and enthusiastic chapter meeting!
See you Saturday!