[NFBWATlk] no registration: nfbw

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 17:42:01 UTC 2021

Hello Maria,

This is *not Corey. But I was looking for your email address to send you a note, but couldn’t find it.

Below is what Corey sent out for the link to use for the registration form. If Corey responds, take his word, not mine. 😊 This will be posted also to help others who haven’t registered yet.

Hope you’re doing well, and send me your email address so I can email you without disturbing this list.

/s/

Bennett Prows

in order to ensure you can vote during the convention. Please
register for this exciting convention at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11O5mxbceXLHVJWeEUVk0gRHVdxW2U-Fs16mCU3scdig
/prefill