[NFBWATlk] 2021 NFBW Scholarship Information

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:06:07 UTC 2021

Thanks so much, Nikki, perfect timing!

Judy

sent from the Android BS6

----- Original Message -----
From: Nikki Palm via NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thursday, September 09, 2021 09:12 PM
CC: Nikki Palm <nikkirae83 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] 2021 NFBW Scholarship Information

Calling all students!
It is not too late. The NFBW state scholarship is now open. Once again. We
will be awarding scholarships to two students. This is a wonderful
opportunity and we hope that all of our amazing Washington state students
will submit their application by October 8th. For your convenience, the
information will also be attached to this email. Good luck and we look
forward to receiving your submissions. Please feel free to share this
information far and wide.