[NFBWATlk] updated registration link, state convention

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:13:56 UTC 2021

NFBW Members:

I am excited to release a draft agenda and registration for our 2021 state
convention, which will occur anywhere and everywhere via Zoom November 5-7.
The agenda is packed full of exciting sessions. Registration is due by
October 21st in order to ensure you can vote during the convention. Please
register for this exciting convention at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2NwLITOWNTd2jpgDju8iO6w6_ByJNLBln
uaaT_Oh8SbL9oA/viewform

State Scholarships: In addition, we will be awarding two scholarships at
this year's convention, scholarship applications are due by October 15. If
you are interested in applying, please visit our website at the following
link: www.nfbw.org <http://www.nfbw.org>

Give 10 Campaign: In addition, when you register, you have the opportunity
to participate in a give 10 campaign. Each $10 donation will give you one
entry into a drawing for a trip for two to the 2022 NFB of Washington state
convention. The trip would include transportation for two, two nights in the
hotel, registration and banquet for two and $50 cash. The winner of the
drawing could also choose a cash prize of $600. The drawing will take place
at our virtual banquet on November 6.

Look forward to seeing you all this November.

    Corey Grandstaff, Treasurer, NFB of Washington