[NFBWATlk] Reminder of Talent Night Submissions

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:42:40 UTC 2021

I know you all have been practicing and getting your performances just
right. Now it is time to record your amazing talent ( or talent of a family
member or pet) and send it to me so we can put the show all together.

Don Mitchel has promised us something, Humberto has submitted his talent
with the Pan flute and I know Chad Lewis, Jim Portillio and many more are
going to send us some wonderful offerings.  It is not too late to submit a
bit.Here are the guidelines:

1. Family Friendly - Our Talent Night is open to all ages. In fact, we
could really use some "Dad" jokes so if your kiddo wants to get in on the
act, let's hear them!

2. Recording length should be 5 - 10 minutes long. It can be just audio or
it can be video. If you want a particular image up for your audio only
recording, send it to me and we will do our best.

3. Recordings should be sent to Kris at colcock.com with Talent Night in the
subject line. I don't want to miss anyone's submission.

Looking forward to a great night!

Kris Colcock