[NFBWATlk] Dropping a line just saying hi from a former Washingtonian that got reminded very much of being in Washington state today.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Oct 26 04:05:49 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, the weather here today reminded me very much of growing
up in the eastern portion of the Vancouver area. And the occasional very
stormy day in Seattle. It seemed weird to walk around the edge of
California and said why aren't you inside, why aren't you staying home.
No I said rain never bothered anybody. And then sign into my interpreter
grew up in Washington. I got on oh that's why using to be immune to all
of this water and wind.

I wish you all all the success in your upcoming state convention. I
would consider coming to it virtually but I doubt I could hear much of
it. And it's probably not captioned so will consider maybe coming to it
in person one if and when that becomes a reality in the future. Be well,
stay safe and as I've mentioned to people here today trying to stay a
little bit try bye for now.

PS please be aware that I'm dictating this to my computer. So some of it
may not come out completely the way it should. But it should be
understandable throughout. So just bear that in mind, please know all
claims.

--
maurice Mines
Maurice mines.