[NFBWATlk] Job Opportunities at The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. in Spokane, Washington

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Oct 15 20:07:48 UTC 2021

From: Job-Listings <job-listings-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shawn Dobbs via Job-Listings
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 12:01 PM
To: Job-Listings at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Job-Listings] Job Opportunities at The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. in Spokane, Washington

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. has several openings at our Spokane location for individuals interested in a career in manufacturing. We have several Production Worker jobs available and relocation assistance can be provided along with a generous benefits package. A job announcement is attached and below you will find a link to the job posting and online application.

https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=26570&clientkey=B247C53800DD0BC9673C73003836102E

Shawn Dobbs
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Phone: (206) 436-2224   |   Cell: (317) 443-5999
Email: sdobbs at LHBlind.org<mailto:sdobbs at LHBlind.org>   |   Web: LHBlind.org<http://www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org>

Our Mission: We empower people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other disabilities by creating diverse, sustainable, and meaningful employment opportunities.

Follow us!  [Facebook logo] <https://www.facebook.com/Lighthouse.Inc>  [Twitter logo] <http://twitter.com/#!/Lighthouse_Inc>  [LinkedIn logo] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/70551?trk=pro_other_cmpy>   [Instagram logo] <https://www.instagram.com/thelighthousefortheblind_inc/>