[NFBWATlk] Other state conventions happening this weekend including NFB of Oregon

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 20:36:28 UTC 2021

 I always enjoy attending other state conventions. Among those happening this weekend is the NFB of Oregon convention. Our own Ben Prows will be on the agenda on Saturday. For a complete list of state conventions and information about them visit
https://nfb.org/about-us/state-affiliates/state-conventions

From Carla McQuillan, NFB of Oregon President: