[NFBWATlk] Members at Large Chapter Fund Raiser

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:20:41 UTC 2021

Hello and Welcome,

The NFB of WA Members at Large Chapter has a great opportunity for
you! We have a couple of quilts that need a new home. These quilts are
lovingly made by hand and are going to keep you warm during the coming
months of cooler weather. You can use it yourself or give as a gift to
a lucky loved one. Here is how you can get your hands on one of these
beautiful quilts.

The NFB of Washington is asking for donations to help our chapter
continue to do outreach and support of blind Washingtonians across the
state. For every $5 donation, your name will go into the hat. During
our December 9th meeting we will draw a name and that person will
receive a quilt. We have two of these quilts to offer, so you have
double the chance to receive one of these beautiful pieces.

To send in a donation just;
1.	 Send in donations via Paypal. Use the email Payments at nfbw.org and
put in the note section that this is a donation for the Members at
Large Chapter Quilt Offer and be sure to put in your contact
information so we know where to send your quilt.
2.	 Send check or money order to NFBW, PO Box 2516, Seattle, WA 98111.
Be sure to give us contact information and where your donation is
directed such as NFBW Members at Large Chapter Quilt Offering.
You do not have to be present to win, however we would love to have
you at our December meeting so we can join in your excitement.

Have any questions? Feel free to contact me at Kris at colcock.com or 206-854-3025

I have attached the pictures of the quilts as well as a short description.

Quilt 1
Quilt Pattern Simply Swoon by Swim Blossom , Thimble Blossom fabric
Curious and Curious by Tulip Pink. Colors: Pink, Navy, Aqua, White.
Size 72” x 72”

Quilt 2:
Quilt Pattern Summit by Layla, Boutique Fabric Freedom by Sweetwater.
Colors Red, white, blue, Khaki. 74” x 80”.