[NFBWATlk] Check out our convention sponsors

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:59:37 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation Family,

It is almost time for the 2021 Washington state convention! We have an
amazing agenda packed full of things for you to do. Don’t forget, Friday
afternoon, we will be hearing from our fantastic sponsors. Look for details
about the Sponsor Spotlight in the agenda. Can’t wait to learn more about
these three outstanding companies? No worries… We’ve got you covered. Check
out the links and details below for more information.

*Silver Sponsors:*
[image: image.png]

Poptale - Poptale is the number one website for interactive audio games and
news.

 https://poptale.com/

Non-24/Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Shauna Jatho, RN BSN, (202)538-0396,
shauna.jatho at vandapharma.com

https://www.vandapharma.com/products-and-pipeline

*Bronze Sponsors:*

ViewPlus Technologies-Braille Embossers and Tactile Graphics,
https://viewplus.com/

See you all at the convention this weekend!