[NFBWATlk] NFB of Washington Resolutions committee

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 19:11:21 UTC 2021

Every year at our state and national conventions the National Federation of the Blind adopts resolutions. Resolutions are one way that we set policy and priorities for the future. They state an issue and then state how we propose to address it. They are first read and discussed in the resolutions Committee meeting. The committee then votes to recommend that they do or do not pass. They are then read again during one of the convention sessions and we vote to adopt (or not to adopt) them.

I am appointing the following people to our National Federation of the Blind of Washington Resolutions Committee:

Kris Colcock - chair
Denise Mackenstadt
Greg Hanby
Susie Prows
Amandeep Kaur
Noel Nightingale

The Resolutions Committee will meet this Friday evening at 6:30 PM using the same zoom link as our other convention activities. Please contact Kris Colcock if you have any resolutions to submit or need help writing a resolution.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net