[NFBWATlk] May 22 Senior Meet Up @ 12pm

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:48:55 UTC 2021

Join us on Saturday, May 22, 2021 for our Senior Gathering.  Every
fourth Saturday of the month, Seniors who are dealing with vision loss
gather via Zoom to chat, share stories and learn something new! This
month we will have the pleasure of hearing from Danielle Miller,
Director of the Washington Talking Book and Braille Library. She will
let us know about the latest updates with the library. The Washington
Talking Book and Braille library is a free resource for anyone who is
visually impaired, blind or print disabled. Through the library, a
patron has access to books in Large Print, Braille or Audio. Books are
delivered through the mail free of charge. They can be ordered over
the phone or web. Patrons of the library even have the ability to
download the BARD app to their smart phone and read on the go. If you
are a current patron or someone who has never heard about the library,
we hope you will join us.

Here is the Zoom information:

Topic: NFBW Seniors Meet Up
Time: Saturday, May 22, 2021 @ 12:00pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kXRwKJRKd

If you have any questions, please contact Kris Colcock at
Kris at colcock.com or 206-854-3025