[NFBWATlk] Reminder for our Losing Vision / Taking Charge Seminar March 27

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:40:14 UTC 2021

Hello All,

We are very excited about the upcoming seminar this Saturday! While we
are targeting our Senior Citizens, all are welcome to join. Here are
the details:

Losing Vision, Taking Charge
Hosted by the National Federation of the Blind of WA

Join us on Saturday, March 27, @ 11:00am as we discuss challenges and
solutions of losing vision in our Golden Years. Through the wonders of
Zoom, we will gather for a few short hours of fun and information. We
will explore:

•	Accessible Pharmacy –talking labels, large print labels and more!
•	Benefits of various Senior Citizen organizations
•	Tips for dealing with hearing loss AND vision loss
•	Learn about monthly meetings that help you connect with other
Seniors, share tips and keep up to date about services that may be
available

A FREE event open to Senior Citizens, their families and friends.

Time: Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 11:00am

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87691518396?pwd=QzBOUmZST1AyVXFUOVl1MmVXbHlzdz09

Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
Passcode: 630640
Smart Phone Users Use One tap mobile. Just tap on the link below and
let your mobile device do all the work!
+12532158782,,87691518396#,,,,*630640# US (Tacoma)

Using a land line? Just dial in using this phone number and enter the
meeting ID and Password when prompted.
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
Passcode: 630640