[NFBWATlk] iPhone Help, please.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:16:36 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

I’m in touch with a lady in the Renton area who is losing her sight and needing assistance with her iPhone.

The only thing I was able to do was to direct her to the accessibility area, from what I remembered about having an iPhone, and she reports she has been able to make her print larger and is helping, but is interested in finding out how to make her iPhone work better for her.

If anyone can help her with large print enhancements, and eventually voice-over, please let me know.  I have already asked her if she is willing to get outside help, and she is fine with that.

She also now has information on our upcoming seminar.

Judy

Judy

🌄 (sunrise over mountains)

“embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”