[NFBWATlk] Reminder of Wednesday meeting with Congresswoman Herrera Beutler

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:14:48 UTC 2021

>From Marci Carpenter

“ I have great news! We have an appointment with Congresswoman Herrera
Beutler next Wednesday, March 3, from 12:00-12:15 PM Pacific. We will
have no difficulty getting through our 4 Washington Seminar issues
with her in that time. She will also have our packet of information
ahead of time. We would love to have as many Clark County chapter
members in attendance as possible. Her office has requested that I
provide names, hometowns and ZIP Codes for as many of her constituents
as will be attending the meeting. I will be sending this information
to her office next Tuesday. Please do not reply here with that
information but send it to me at mjc59 at comcast.net. Even if you don’t
think you can make the meeting, but it turns out at the last minute
that you can, you are still welcome to join the call. We will open up
the zoom room at approximately 11:40 AM on Wednesday so that people
can check their lighting and such if they are using video. It’s
certainly not a requirement to use video and we would also love to
have people there who are calling in on their phones. Please also
remember to mute your audio when you’re not speaking. If we start to
hear background noise we may mute you but you will still be able to
unmute yourself to speak.

Those who are currently signed up to speak on the issues are as follows:
ATAA, Kaye
Home medical devices, Patricia
Web & App Accessibility, Betty
Voting, Vaughn
If you don’t want to speak on an issue you’re signed up for, or you
cannot be at the meeting on Wednesday, that’s OK. just let me know
ASAP. Again, email me at mjc59 at comcast.net

Thanks for all that you do to help build the National Federation of the Blind,

Marci Carpenter
mjc58 at comcast.net
206-604-5507”

The Zoom info is:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82403885199?pwd=dkhueGtGNVlDSVVUQklnanFFSk5XUT09

Meeting ID: 824 0388 5199
Passcode: 170158
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,82403885199#,,,,*170158# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 824 0388 5199
Passcode: 170158

If you have any questions, just let Marci or myself know.

Kris Colcock
206-854-3025
kris at colcock.com