[NFBWATlk] Sad News

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:58:02 UTC 2021

Oh!  I'm sorry.  She'll be missed.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bennett Prows via NFBWATlk
Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 8:32 AM
To: Merribeth Greenberg via NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bennett Prows <bjprows at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Sad News

Hi Listers,

If you listened to President Riccobono’s presidential release last evening, you have heard that long time Federationist and former Washingtonian Lauren Merryfield passed away on Monday. She did send us a message on April 23, here on our list letting us know  of this eventuality. She was an extremely loyal and strong person, and her sister Barbara Loos and the rest of her family has certainly lost a great individual. So have we, as she contributed much to our journey to first class citizenship during her many years of active work in the organization. My condolences go out to all her family, and yes to her beloved cats too!

RIP.

/s/

Bennett

Sent from Mail for Windows 10