[NFBWATlk] 40th Annual Statewide Disability Legislative Reception | January 27th 5:30-7:00pm

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Jan 4 17:48:45 UTC 2021

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC <AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 9:42 AM
To: DBSC Info <info at seattledbsc.org>
Subject: 40th Annual Statewide Disability Legislative Reception | January 27th 5:30-7:00pm

(The message below contains information about the upcoming 40th Annual Statewide Disability Legislative Reception. Please do not reply to this message. Details and contact information are below. Thank you.)

*The DeafBlind Service Center (DBSC) will be closed to the public until further notice. PLEASE NOTE that we will be working remotely to continue to serve our community. Please contact: info at seattledbsc.org<mailto:info at seattledbsc.org> or call: 206.323.9178 for assistance. Thank You.*

Heather Melendez

Administrative Assistant

DeafBlind Service Center

1620 18th Ave. Suite #200

Seattle, WA 98122

833.235.5550 (Toll Free - Voice)

206.323.9178 (Voice)

206.455.7932 (VP)

206.328.8497 (Fax)
info at seattledbsc.org<mailto:info at seattledbsc.org> (Email)
www.seattledbsc.org<http://www.seattledbsc.org>
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Afternoon WSRC Partners! I hope this finds you well.

We look forward to seeing you at the 40th Annual Statewide Disability Legislative Reception - Zooming in on Disability: Funding & 40 years of Advocacy on Wednesday, January 27th 5:30-7:00pm!  Please join us for a time where people with disabilities and the organizations that represent them meet with legislators from across the state to discuss issues of critical importance to people with disabilities:

  *   Transportation
  *   Affordable Housing
  *   Employment
  *   Residential Supports
  *   Community Access
  *   Mental Health
  *   Personal Care

Event hosts include:

  *   Washington State Developmental Disabilities Council
  *   The Arc of Washington State
  *   Governor's Committee on Disability Issues and Employment
  *   Washington State Rehabilitation Council
  *   Washington State Independent Living Council
  *   Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing

  *   Community Employment Alliance
  *   Self-Advocates in Leadership
  *   Allies in Advocacy
  *   People First of Washington

CART & ASL Interpreters will be available, if you need additional accommodations please contact Emily Heike by January 6th, 2021 at 360-890-3776 or eheike at esd.wa.gov<mailto:eheike at esd.wa.gov>.

Further details are available on the attached flyer. CLICK HERE<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PxMIcL6BRnaOXygD8ZJfjQ> to Register!

Please share this event with your networks.

Make it a great day!

SHELBY SATKO /  EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR  /  Washington State Rehabilitation Council

(O) 360-725-3690  / (M) 360-764-0728   Shelby.Satko at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:Shelby.Satko at dshs.wa.gov>

Transforming Lives

Notice: This message and any attached file(s) contains information which may be confidential. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the intended addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.