[NFBWATlk] First Meeting of the NFBW Senior Blind Group

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:30:59 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Many of our Senior Citizens don't see as well as they used to.
Diminishing vision can be frustrating for themselves and their
families. The National Federation of the Blind of Washington is
offering a new group directed to the "Wise Ones".

On February 27th at 10am we are going to have our first meeting for
the Senior Citizens among us. Whether you have dealt with low vision
and blindness all your life or you are new to low vision and
blindness, this meeting is for you.

What are we working toward?

Offering a place for individuals who want to meet some new friends.
A place where we can trade unique problem solving ideas, life hacks to
make our daily lives easier.
A place to find out what services are available to help with
maintaining independence and dignity.

At this meeting we will be asking what you would like to have in a
Senior Blind Seminar. What kind of information, tips and tricks you
would like to know about.

Below is the information for our meeting. You can call in using a land
line, smart phone or computer. Please spread the word.

Have questions? Contact Kris Colcock at Kris at colcock.com.

Topic: NFBW Senior Blind Meet Up
Time: Feb 27, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961