[NFBWATlk] Final Reminder of upcoming 2021 Seattle NFB Holiday Hoopla!!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:51:44 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone!

Last night, I spoke with the person in charge of the establishment hosting
the NFB Seattle Chapter's Holiday Hoopla! We're getting a nice private
banquet room which will fit us more than adequately! They look forward to
hosting us, and we look forward to seeing all of you there to have a great
time, eat some good food such as pizza, lasagna, or a sandwich, and have
some fun with a gift exchange and games!

Some people have asked for the restaurant menu, so here it is, along with
the original announcement.

Let's make it a great time and enjoy ourselves. See everyone beginning at
1:00 today. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Jim Portillo

Menu for Razzi's pizza:

www.razzispizza.com <http://www.razzispizza.com>

The National Federation of the Blind

Greater Seattle Chapter

Invites you to.

Holiday Hoopla Pizza Party!

When: Saturday Dec. 11, 2021

Time: 1:00-5:00 PM

Where: Razzi's Pizzeria (Greenwood)

8523 Greenwood Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98103

What to Bring: A $10-$15 gift, for a fun gift exchange. (Optional)

RSVP & Questions: Jim Portillo,  <mailto:Portillo.jim at gmail.com>
Portillo.jim at gmail.com, 206-579-9702