[NFBWATlk] Fwd: [NFBSea] Upcoming Seattle Chapter gathering!

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 22:55:25 UTC 2021

The address for LaGunitas is 1550 NW. 49th St., Seattle, 98107.

We don’t have our own designated area so we will be saving seats for those who will be arriving after 1 PM. This is why you need to RSVP to Al Elia.

This is what LaGunitas says about their safety measures: “we are keeping it safe with social distancing and mandatory mask-wearing when not seated at your table, so be sure to turn up in your finest facial wear.“

Sent from Marci's iPhone