[NFBWATlk] Next Members At Large Meeting

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:14:43 UTC 2021

Thanks, Nikki,

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nikki Palm via
NFBWATlk
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 6:59 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List <NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nikki Palm <nikkirae83 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Next Members At Large Meeting

Greetings everyone,

It is time for the August meeting for our At Large chapter. We have a
wonderful guest speaker planned for you. Andy Arvidson is going to inform us
about the positive influence that the blind can have with local Lions clubs,
helping to make them more effective through education. We hope that you will
join us this Thursday, August 12 at 7:30 pm. All are welcome, so tell your
friends. You will find the Zoom information below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502