[NFBWATlk] FW: Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act H.R. 4853

Susan Prows s_prows at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:11:37 UTC 2021

Becky I hope you’ll let your member of Congress know about the problems you and your husband are having with his medical equipment it’s very important that they see their constituents issues directly from you for the constituents maybe it’ll help them join up and worked out the passage of this legislation have a great day

Sent from my iPhone