[NFBWATlk] hard to write this

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 01:50:41 UTC 2021

Lauren,

I am so very sorry to hear this. I have many good memories of you and that Nfb Of Washington.Your laughter during our conventions always made me smile. I loved hearing about your kitties and all of their antics. Thank you for having the courage to share with us. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kriscolcock

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock