[NFBWATlk] FW: Accepting Applications for DeafBlind Employee Support Services Coordinator

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Apr 16 19:09:12 UTC 2021

From: Job-Listings <job-listings-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shawn Dobbs via Job-Listings
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 1:28 PM
To: Job-Listings at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Job-Listings] Accepting Applications for DeafBlind Employee Support Services Coordinator

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of DeafBlind Employee Support Services Coordinator. This position is based out of our Seattle location. Relocation assistance is provided. This is an excellent opportunity particularly for job seekers who are DeafBlind interested in growing their career. A job announcement is attached and a direct link to the job and application can be found below.

https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=22578&clientkey=B247C53800DD0BC9673C73003836102E&jpt=44d654dce0890bea440551bf525c7d12
Shawn Dobbs
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Phone: (206) 436-2224   |   Cell: (317) 443-5999
Email: sdobbs at LHBlind.org<mailto:sdobbs at LHBlind.org>   |   Web: LHBlind.org<http://www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org>

Our Mission: We empower people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other disabilities by creating diverse, sustainable, and meaningful employment opportunities.

Follow us!  [Facebook logo] <https://www.facebook.com/Lighthouse.Inc>  [Twitter logo] <http://twitter.com/#!/Lighthouse_Inc>  [LinkedIn logo] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/70551?trk=pro_other_cmpy>   [Instagram logo] <https://www.instagram.com/thelighthousefortheblind_inc/>