[NFBWATlk] Zoom link for presidential release tonight?

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:03:47 UTC 2021

Here is the link.

Join President Riccobono for the Latest Updates & Perspective on Our
Movement
Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. ET via Zoom | En Español
Join President Mark Riccobono as he delivers the monthly presidential
release of the National Federation of the Blind. Members of the Federation
are encouraged to attend and non-members are warmly welcomed. Closed
captions will be provided on the Zoom platform, and you may also access the
closed captions/transcript through 1CapApp. There are several options to
attend the release. Submit questions in advance to cdanielsen at nfb.org and
put PR504 in the subject line, or call 410-659-9314, extension 2473.
Join the Zoom (English and Español)
Join the event via the web, mobile app, or dial in. Use the link below to
join the webinar which will include closed captions, Spanish interpretation,
and the Q&A feature.
https://zoom.us/j/92243777679
Or one-tap mobile: +13017158592,,92243777679#
Or telephone; dial then enter the corresponding webinar ID:
+1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 922 4377 7679
More Ways to Access
•	Closed Captions via 1CapApp
•	Shoutcast Stream
•	YouTube Stream
Save the Date: Upcoming Presidential Releases
Mark your calendars! Here are the upcoming 2021 presidential releases that
will be live events held at 8:00 p.m. ET. Closed captions will be available.
•	Monday, May 3
•	Tuesday, June 1
We look forward to your participation.

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe | Opt Out |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT