[NFBWATlk] Some random thoughts, that really is a point to this email.

maurice Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sun Nov 29 06:15:53 UTC 2020

Good evening, wider working on things I want to say that a chapter bored seminar, Discussion I took some time off from working on meds to listen to in the Washington football game this evening. That of course got me to thinking about the parallels between sticking with something and sticking with the NFB, the good, the bad and everything in between.

The point is next weekend while thinking about the holiday party that our chapter scrubbed I think we should all think of how committed we are to the movement. And I thought of living the life one wants. And the fact the best really is open to some interpretation but it is overall positive throughout.

You're probably wondering how I would relate to this to tonight's game. The old Federation idea, give me a come up on the short end of the battle, but you do eventually when the war. This is not to say that we should all go looking for a fight but saying more to the point we should choose the ones we should choose the ones that we pick. It's some thing that I've been thinking about as it relates to next weekend.

How does this relate to the time that I took off of thinking about stuff that I mentioned above, it kind of boils down to the phrase that I am seeing very often these days and mailings to University of Washington alumni. I seem to get one every time I open my mail lightly. The phrase" huskies for life" looking back on it really does mean something. It's somewhat the same, But nowhere close to simulator to live the life you want. Oh

One person on this list and wrote me earlier this year when I shared with him my response to issues that come up at Gallaudet University and their treatment of how I don't blind person what function during the pandemic. And what kind I'm span shut the death line division put on those. Remember that comment live the life you want. It is after all a living and moving target. That person mentioned that my writing it,"along way" over many years. I guess I'll throw out one last cliché in this email, But I believe it's true Life really is what you make of it good or bad. You work hard to change them and were the things you're not about into positives time. I guess all this is to say that I'm proud to be a Federation member, And someone later. And I make-believe proud to be one of those people that keep getting these mailings that probably proclaim" huskies for life" of course they're talking about getting donations and feeling good about the University of Washington. Both the education Sports.

This is the end of my food for thought for the evening. I hope everyone on this list as well, and safe. And I will leave the person who wrote maybe email earlier this year to make his own the comments.

Your friend in the national Federation of the blind.

Maurice Mines.
Please note the above text has been dictated to the computer by means of apples built-in dictation software. Although every effort has been made to Weed out the errors that may be in the text above, please forgive those that exist. If there's something that you didn't understand above, please ask me what my original intent was? I will make every effort to clear up any misunderstandings that may arise from Ennius it may appear and text. Thank you for reading this.