[NFBWATlk] Northwest Association of Blind Athletes Presentation today: What is going on?

humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 7 21:17:03 UTC 2020

Hello, Fellow NFB conference attendees.

I have been trying to log in to the NWABA Workout session presentation
today, and it tells me that in Zoom that I am "waiting for host."

Also, the title of the presentation is misleading on Zoom. It says "Let's
move with NWABA!" and the time listed in their waiting room area thingy is
11:00 AM.

So I'm wondering what's going on. Doesn't it start at 1 PM?

I was really looking forward to that session with them.

Anyways, happy convention-going and I'm looking forward to seeing you
tonight.

Best,

Humberto

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>