[NFBWATlk] My health update

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:15:12 UTC 2020

Chris has had stents put in and says they are done quite quickly, and he
really had no side effects afterward, except for a very happy heart
receiving more oxygen.  He was able to resume normal activity within a week.
He sends his encouragement.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."