[NFBWATlk] Help find someone.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Mar 25 21:12:26 UTC 2020

Don your room you really are talking about Dean and I don’t know if he still does stuff I know to get a book goal I wanted to say not quite two years ago. I can find him if one wishes. Because I still have many contacts in the face.

Sincerely Maurice Mines
Amateur callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.