[NFBWATlk] Answer about testing drive-throughs.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:17:46 UTC 2020

Hi, All,

Well, I should have figured this out before I posted, but found out through
the WA Health Dept. that U.W., Multicare, and one other entity is holding
virtual clinics you can call if you suspect you need further intervention
than a quarantine.  I got the U.W. number.  They are open 24-7, and will
give those of us the specifics for our individual location, should we need
testing and don't drive.

Here is the number to the U.W. CoronaVirus Clinic:  (855) 520-5250.

The Health Dept. number is (800) 525-0127.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."