[NFBWATlk] Chapter Meeting

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:31:12 UTC 2020

This is a reminder of our National Federation of the Blind, Clallam County meeting this upcoming Saturday.  March 7.  We will meet at !:00 til 2:00. Members gather together at 12:30 for lunch.  We meet at the Big Elk Restaurant on E Washington St.
I am also excited to say that we will have a special guest for our April 4 meeting.  Rep. Mike Chapman will attend to discuss transportation issues for our 24th Legislative District which include Clallam and Jefferson Counties. Try to make it in April.

Denise Mackenstad