[NFBWATlk] masterful job!

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Jul 17 19:35:02 UTC 2020

President Riccobono is a baseball fan, and he certainly hit it out of the
park with his presidential report!

Having joined and quit both major U.S. political parties, I find most
presentations by politicians at our convention truly cringe worthy.
Although many who come express support for our initiatives, the format
usually results in largely partisan formulaic speechifying.  President
Riccobono changed the paradigm by his back and forth interview style with
the Speaker of the House.  It was an unusually personal interaction that
invited the politician truly to engage with us and with our ideas.  Even
when we're back to in person conventions, I hope President Riccobono will
keep this warm and inviting format

What a tremendous day for our movement!