[NFBWATlk] Speaker Pelosi

mmines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Thu Jul 9 18:09:09 UTC 2020

Hi Denise that's good to see you on the list. I do from time to time read this list when things get a little slow. Yes next week to convention Will be very interesting because of the virtual nature of it. I think the biggest surprise what's win about three weeks ago Mrs. Lee informs me via text that she's registered for convention. I will be joining all of us. Which I think is a good thing I believe her last convention was very long time ago. Be well. As I think of a cooler place. Here in Bakersfield it's going to be somewhere between 105 and 110 for the next few days. Thank goodness for air-conditioning. That's the good news the bad news as it looks like we're going back in to stay at home. I think that's it for me.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Please note, the above text has been dictated to the computer by using apples bilton dictation software. There may be errors and the above text if there something you don't understand, please ask me what my original intent was. I will do my very best to clear up any misunderstandings. Thank you for reading this.