[NFBWATlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting this Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 06:15:53 UTC 2020

Hi All,

The Greater Seattle Chapter will meet this Saturday, January 18 at
City University, 521 Wall Street in Seattle. This month we will
discuss the upcoming Washington seminar, our national convention, and
listen to the presidential release. It's a new year, and we'd love to
hear your ideas for topics and speakers for chapter meetings as well
as other chapter activities. We will also hold elections, and dues of
$5 will be collected.

Lunch after the meeting will be at CJ's Eatery, 2619 1st Ave.

Hope to see you there!

Mike Forzano, Greater Seattle Chapter President