[NFBWATlk] Reminder for Members at Large Chapter Meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 01:02:54 UTC 2020

Here is the reminder for our monthly meeting this Thursday, January 16
at 8:00pm. I do apologize for any confusion regarding last week. Our
chapter had agreed to meeting one week later due to the fact that I
was traveling to Baltimore Thursday for the BELL Seminar. There are a
few things that need to be done before the next meeting if possible.

1.	Send in your dues for 2020. Remember our annual dues are just $5.
We accept payments through Paypal at:Payments at nfbw.org.  This is a
fast way to send in dues. If you wish to send a check, please send it
to the PO box and make the check out to the NFBW as they are currently
holding our funds within the state’s savings account. The address is :
NFBW, PO Box 2516, Seattle, WA 98111
2.	Decide if you would like to run for a position on the chapter
board. All offices are up for election and all are welcome to run.
3.	Bring ideas for future meetings. What would you like to learn
about? What subjects would you like to discuss? What topics would you
like to see at our conventions? The more input we have, the more
interesting we can make our meetings.

Below is the information needed to attend our meeting. If you have any
questions, please contact me via text, phone or email.

Looking forward to gathering with all of you on Thursday evening!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members at Large Chapter
206-854-3025
Kris at colcock.com

Topic: NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting
Time: Jan 16, 2020 07:45 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/194179421?pwd=eUtuUHJVU3I4akkvS3dzUDJZcmN2UT09

Meeting ID: 194 179 421
Password: 695041