[NFBWATlk] Upcoming chapter meeting

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 02:00:21 UTC 2020

The National Federation of the Blind of Clallam County will meet this upcoming Saturday, January 4, at 1:00pm.  We meet at the Big Elk Restaurant on E Washington Street.  Some of us gather at 12:30 pm to have lunch  We are going to discuss how some of our members have difficulty getting service from our local grocery stores either in person or online.  In addition, we will discuss upcoming topics for programs for 2020.  We look forward to seeing you at the Big Elk.

Denise Mackenstadt, Secretary
206-419-9555
cane.travel at gmail.com