[NFBWATlk] how you can help boost our presence in Washington DC

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 12:19:05 UTC 2020

Good morning,

We need your help in promoting our NFB legislation this week while we are in Washington DC meeting with our national Senators and Representatives. Below I will list our Tuesday appointments and a link to the NFB Washington Seminar webpage. The webpage contains fact sheets for the 3 bills we are concentrating on this week in several formats; HTML, accessible PDF, MP3 and BRF. It is a tremendous help if you call your Congressperson on the day we visit their office and ask them to support our three bills.

Link to Washington Seminar webpage: https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar <https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar>

Tuesday appointments, Congressional Districts and office phone numbers:
Representative Suzan DelBene, District 1, 202-225-6311
Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler, District 3, 202-225-3536
Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers, District 5, 202-225-2006
Representative Derek Kilmer, District 6, 202-225-5916
Representative Pramilla Jayapal, District 7, 202-225-3106
Representative Denny Heck, District 10, 202-225-9740

Thank you,

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington
206-604-5507