[NFBWATlk] Joyce Scanlan dies

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:38:01 UTC 2020

When I first joined the organization in 2001, I remember reading about her and  BLIND Inc. She will be truly missed. She was a very fine lady. A wonderful role model and a strong leader.

Kris

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock