[NFBWATlk] Seattle chapter tomorrow

humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 11 22:51:13 UTC 2020

Hello Loren,

I believe that was sent to the NFB of Washington Seattle Chapter only. I didn't see it on this list. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm also planning to attend this one since I didn't attend the last Thursday event from the NFBW at large chapter. I'm from Tacoma and close to Seattle, and it wouldn't take me long to get there -- just a blazing Zoom speed connection 😊