[NFBWATlk] FW: The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. is Looking for an Accessibility Manager

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Dec 3 16:23:03 UTC 2020

From: Job-Listings <job-listings-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shawn Dobbs via Job-Listings
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 1:13 PM
To: Job-Listings at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Job-Listings] The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. is Looking for an Accessibility Manager

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. is accepting applications for the position of Accessibility Manager. We are seeking a well-organized self-starter with deep knowledge of various assistive technologies related to blindness and hearing, and a passion for accessibility, to join our team. This job is based out of our Seattle facility and will require some travel to other Lighthouse locations. Relocation assistance is available. Please review the attached job announcement for more information. Interested applicants can apply at www.lhblind.org/jobs<http://www.lhblind.org/jobs>

Shawn Dobbsrfe
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Direct: 206-436- 2224 | Cell: 317-443-5999
Email: sdobbs at LHBlind.org<mailto:sdobbs at LHBlind.org>  | Web: www.LHBlind.org<http://www.lhblind.org/>

Our Mission: We empower people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other disabilities by creating diverse, sustainable, and meaningful employment.