[NFBWATlk] Online shopping

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 29 20:20:04 UTC 2019

Dear Denise,

YES, Safeway is currently fully accessible. There are headings, landmarks, and structural navigation wherever you are on the site, and all the prices are displayed with each item. The only thing though is that the prices are displayed before the item(s) depending on what you're looking at. And if items have coupon attached to them, (like a club price Vs. original price) it will say that very accessibly.

Hope this helps and if you have any more questions or challenges shopping on-line do let us know! We're here to help! :)

Humberto

JAWS Certified, 2019 <http://freedomscientific.com/certification>

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME