[NFBWATlk] Fwd: Welcome new hire OTC Program Manager Deja Powell

Buna Dahal bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com
Wed Sep 4 07:03:12 UTC 2019

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

"Make the Impossible, Possible."
Buna Dahal, MS
Disruptor! Keynoter! Philanthropist! Entrepreneur!

bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com <mailto:bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com>
www.dynamicbuna.com <http://www.dynamicbuna.com/>
www.blindcorps.org <http://www.blindcorps.org/>

D. 253.277.1302
C. 303.910.6413
DynamicBuna, Inc. | Blind Corps
Spark Inspiration; Engender Empowerment!