[NFBWATlk] Membership ceremony at state convention

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 16:23:46 UTC 2019

We will be having a membership ceremony on Sunday morning at state convention. If you received a membership coin during the NFB national convention this year please bring it with you. If you did not, and you are a dues paying member, you will receive a coin on Sunday morning. Membership  in the National Federation of the Blind has great value, and we will celebrate that during our Sunday morning convention session.

Marci Carpenter

Sent from Marci's iPhone