[NFBWATlk] More voice guidance in google maps

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 00:08:30 UTC 2019

Yay, Mike!

If you have any influence or contact, or know how we can contact the right
people, I would love to see a "Look Around" feature in Google Maps, where
you start walking and the app announces the street name you are coming up
to.  I'm not talking about a route necessarily.  For instance, once we move,
AGAIN, I will want to familiarize myself with our new neighborhood, and if
the Look Around feature were available, I could just start with no route in
mind, but want to learn the area's street names.  The POIs are no problem.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."