[NFBWATLK] The Subject is Baseball

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sun Mar 31 21:19:56 UTC 2019

  Hello Albert, and others on the list, here’s my observation on this
one. As is popular in professional sports these days the company that
pays the most, gets to name the stadium advertising. In other words
T-Mobile paid for the naming rights to the stadium. That’s why it’s
now called T-Mobile. Yes cell giants want their name on something, they
want to sell people on going with their company or better cell service.
Hope this helps. By the way Albert will you make it to Las Vegas? If so
will have to talk over something cold.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation on the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.

PS from if it were very very far southern Washington state at heart.
Sorry to say guns I got out of the tournament. But there’s always next
year. And a final thought please excuse my Facebook post  from this
morning, unfortunately I was looking at email on my phone and when
looking at it in threaded view made it look like I had posted to this
list this morning. When in fact Albert was just replying to my post from
las weekend. But my comment on Facebook about seeing many of you in Las
Vegas still holds true. Be well everyone.