[NFBWATLK] The Subject is Baseball

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Mar 20 23:43:53 UTC 2019

The At Bat app for both iPhone and Android is terrific!  You can listen to
any MLB game.  The cost is about $30 (Canadian).  If you sign up for At Bat
on your phone, you can also listen on your computer.  If you sign up on the
computer, you can't listen on your phone.  At least that's how it was last
year.  I don't understand the quirkiness, but it's easy just to sign up on
the phone.