[NFBWATLK] [NFBSea] Agenda For March Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:31:27 UTC 2019

Greetings.
I forgot to let Mike and those guys know that we’re probably going to forego the Chapter spotlight this month.  The person we were going to spotlight asked if she could do it in April due to an important commitment this Saturday.  So, our meeting may end a few minutes earlier than normal.  I’m sure that’s OK though, right?
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 7!