[NFBWATLK] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting Rescheduled to January 26th

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:29:25 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Due to the NWABA ice hockey event scheduled for this Saturday, we have
decided to move this month's Seattle chapter meeting a week later to
Saturday, January 26. The time and location will be the same as
always. City University, 521 Wall St, from 10:00AM-12:00PM. We will
have our chapter board elections, hear updates from our state
affiliate, and discuss plans for the year. We will be going to lunch
after the meeting, location TBD.

Hope to see everyone there.

Mike, Treasurer Greater Seattle Chapter