[NFBWATLK] Kaiser Permanente Web Site

Mon Jan 7 20:14:36 UTC 2019

Hi Listers,

For anyone who has Kaiser as a health plan, I wonder if you have difficulty opening messages from your "care team" in the message center's in-box. I can't seem to do it from JAWS. This can be a real problem. The keyboard won't open the messages by pressing enter, or the space bar. A mouse user clicks with the mouse, and opens the message no problem. I'm tempted to say something about what would happen when the mouse click revealed a scheduled *cat scan.  But I won't do that. (grin.) I'd like to hear from anyone with this issue.

Thanks.

/s/

Bennett Prows