[NFBWATLK] Clallam County Chapter Meeting

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:36:13 UTC 2019

The March meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Clallam County will be this upcoming Saturday, March 2 at 1:00.  Lunch is at 12:30.  Kyle Parrish will inform the group about county and statewide issues concerning public transportation.  We had a fine presentation from Clallam Transit last month.  This presentation will be an extension on the subject.  We will meet at the Mariner Cafe on W Washington St in Sequim.  We look forward to seeing you there..

Denise Mackenstadt
cane.travel at gmail.com
(206)419-9555